Simoni Systems Inc., provider of commercial Audio Visual solutions in Michigan is hiring. We offer end-to-end solutions including Audio, Video, Digital Signage, Assistive Listening Technology, Control Systems, Conferencing, Digital Displays, and much more. We are unique in our ability to provide an integrated approach to our clients' needs, ensuring that client brand and communication goals are met in a powerful combination of relevant solutions.
We are looking for an Installer that is ambitious, self-motivated, self- achiever, hard-working, high energy and successful to become part of the SSI team. Installers are responsible for assisting the Technician with installation and servicing all products SSI sells. This position requires teamwork by assisting project installation, troubleshooting, and training while adhering to company policies and procedures. Work schedule might include early/delayed start depending on customers' needs, and occasional overnight stays are required. We offer a rewarding and challenging career opportunity with competitive salaries based on experience and qualifications (see salary details below)
Experience: Audio, Video & Control Integration: 1 year (Preferred)
- Assists lead installer with installation process.
- Responsible for proper installation of products while maintaining a clean and professional environment.
- Assists in troubleshooting and repairing system issues.
- Responsible for assistance with accurate tracking on time sheets, service/installation tickets and inventory items.
- Full compliance with company's and customer's safety programs .
- Assist in proper stock and inventory reports for the warehouse and trucks.
- Assist in shop maintenance and restocking.
- Knowledge of equipment manufactured by Crestron, Symetrix, Biamp, Powersoft, Renkus Heinz, Extron, Kramer, JBL, Crown, Shure, Panasonic and similar companies a plus.
- Experience in Audio, Video, and System Control Integration a plus. SSI is willing to train qualified installers.
- Satellite/Cable Television Installation background a plus.
- IP connectivity and Network knowledge a plus.
- Knowledge of 70-volt Distributed Systems a plus
- Must have excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Must be responsible, self-motivated and well-organized.
- Strong interpersonal skills to deal with both internal and external customers.
- Ability to manage multiple tasks simultaneously.
- Driving company owned vehicles is an integral part of this position, therefore maintaining a safe driving record is required. Clean driving record is non-negotiable. License: Standard Driver's License (Required)
Benefit package includes paid vacation and holidays after 90 days. SSI provides company paid training opportunities.